After our challenges of last year, we struggled with the idea of offering preorders for our upcoming v2.0 product line. The good news is that we were able to deliver on all of our commitments as soon as we received our order of v1.0 cases. The bad news is that it took a lot of time to receive them from the supplier. The world was not prepared to face the unprecedented supply chain issues and congestion at the ports.
That being said, we as a company and you as a customer should know what to expect when you place a preorder with us. What we have control over is when we place our orders and how fast we package and ship the products when we receive them. We do not have any control over the time it will take to get across the ocean, unloaded at the ports, shipped to our door, and shipped to you. We will post on the product listings the expected order date and following that date, we will go into production.
Typical Schedule of Production:
- 1 to 3 weeks - Order is placed and production begins depending on order size.
- Unknown Timeframe (Est. 1 to 2 weeks) - Secure spot on cargo ship.
- 2 to 5 weeks - Cargo ship sails to United States. Takes longer if sailing to east coast.
- Unknown Timeframe (Est. 1 to 2 weeks) - Order is unloaded off cargo ship and picked up by freight carrier.
- 1 week - Order is sent by truck to our location.
- 1 to 3 days - Processing orders for shipment and delivery to USPS/UPS.
- 3 to 7 days - Typical shipping time for parcel carriers.
Overall this is roughly 15 weeks, or rounded up to 4 months. For our v1.0 cases, due to the unforeseen delays, our delivery time to our door was 7 months. Please expect the latter amount of time. We will not guarantee any exact date of delivery due these types of delays. We do however encourage everyone to get involved with preorders for the same reason. We cannot guarantee how many products will be available post preorder when they arrive at our door.
As always, we are here for you. Please message us at any point at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly answer any and all questions or concerns you may have.